PUCE Mission Statement:
Pacific Union College Elementary School develops caring Christian citizens capable of critical thinking, creativity, and communication.
School-wide Learner Outcomes
A PUCE student ….
1. Is sensitive to the worth of others (caring)
2. Lives by Christ’s teaching and example (Christian)
3. Respects differences and honors the uniqueness of others (citizen)
4. Thinks rationally and solves problems as an individual and in teams (critical thinking)
5. Develops imaginative thought to express ideas and emotions (creativity)
6. Listens actively and clearly conveys information in a variety of ways(communication)